Start a Career with us!
Alpha Acquisitions Inc. is more than a company; it’s a team of friendly and diverse individuals who together make a huge impact on the causes they represent. Our fundraisers are given the opportunity to make a real difference in the world by raising awareness for our clients and their programs and coordinating long-term donor support for them. Fundraising with Alpha Acquisitions Inc. often serves as a first step to a long and successful career in the industry.
We offer a fun and exciting environment and flexible schedules. Our fundraisers are able to travel if desired and have the opportunity for advancement within the company. Fundraisers are paid a competitive hourly wage and after a term, are eligible for benefits. If you see yourself making a difference and growing in a solid company while contributing to philanthropic causes, email us your resume to admin@AlphaAcquisitions.ca
You may be the person we're looking for!
Key Responsibilities & Job Requirements:
- Conduct direct marketing campaigns at various locations such as neighborhoods, business centers, mall kiosks, tradeshows, and special events
- Act as a representative for our clients and provide quality customer service
- Answer questions regarding our client’s programs and services
- Ability to multitask, and adapt to changing demands and shifting priorities
- Willingness to work independently and within a team
- Trustworthy, honest and dependable individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Polite and friendly demeanor
- No experience required
- Must be 18 years+
What you can expect:
As fundraisers at Alpha Acquisitions Inc., we don’t just consider raising awareness as a job. For us, speaking to the public about the organizations we represent is inspiring and satisfying on a personal level. It allows us to invoke change and encourage action, giving us a true feeling of accomplishing something for the greater good. But on a practical level, our fundraisers also:
- Are guaranteed an hourly wage with no commissions
- Qualify for medical, dental, & vision benefits (after 6 months)
- Receive hands - on paid training
- Experience travel opportunities
- Are paid weekly
- Enjoy an ethnically diverse, positive work atmosphere
- Work alongside a great staff of other like-minded philanthropic ambassadors
- Receive continual training from experienced senior mentors in the business
- Have incredible room for advancement in the industry (we only promote from within)
So what are you waiting for?APPLY NOW!